Tuesday 27 August 2013

Vienna - an eternal trilemma

Guten tag, meinen dreamers! Today I got back home from Vienna, the capital of Austria. When I first walked one of the most popular streets there - Mariahilferstraße, where was also my hotel, I fell in love with this city, its harmony and people.
The thing is in Vienna when you see those beautiful streets, squares and buildings, trying delicious food you can buy on the street or in some expensive restaurant and buying quality clothes under very small price you enter in a constant trilemma - wheter to stroll around and do some sightseeing, to eat or to shop. So, I split this post on three sectionts: sightseeing, shopping and eating out.
I hope you enjoy the post as much as I did taking the pics and breathing the "wiener" air!
P.S. On my Instagram profile (@missworldwide7) you can check out some more pics or you can just search the hashatag #mytriptovienna.

                                                                   SIGHTSEEING


                                           Taking a break after shopping in Mariahilferstraße

The Hofburg palace



Kartner Straße

                                                                Schönbrunn Palace: 






                                                                   Some pics from Prater
           







 A building on a hill in Schönbrunn where the queen Maria Theresia was taken every morning to have her breakfast.






                                                                  Gardens in Schönbrunn



                                                        Strolling around with my bestie




                                              St. Stephen's cathedral at the Stefansplatz
 

                                                        With my mom at the Hofburg palace
  


                                                             Mariahilferstrasse


                                                 The Opera building and full moon

My favourite pic from Prater


                                               In the carriage, ready for some sightseeing!




                                                            Taking selfies at Schönbrunn

                                                           
                                                                        SHOPPING

Look how many temptations you have in Vienna. All the shops are perfect, and the prices are very low. Welcome to paradise!









                                                                    FOODS&DRINKS


                                                                   What to pick?!


                                         XXXL Wiener schnitzel is my favourite meal when in Vienna.


                            Theese sandwiches are the best choice when you feel peckish.

                              The unique Sachertorte at the Sacher Hotel was delicious.


                              Some cocktails I had while shopping at Hammerle, my favourite shop. 


                                    For breakfast at the hotel: Kaviar sandwiches - yummy!





                                                           Sparkling wine - Prosecco



                                         Apfelstrudel is the best dessert you can have in Vienna and I ate it at
                                              the "Cafe Central", the most beautiful cafe in this city.


                                                                           Xoxo,
                                                                           Emma

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear! I came across with your blog, your bestie is jeca, right? I saw your picture in her blog :) I like the photos and it is so nice to see Vienna Austria. I can sense that you had so much fun going back to Vienna :)
    I like your photo with the Ferris wheel, it has a version in Singapore called Singapore flyer ^_^

    please visit my blog if you have time :)

    thank you dear

    xoxo
    Winchell
    http://myimperfectfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :) Yes, Jeca is my bestie :3 I really had a great time in Vienna, it's a beautiful city. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete