Saturday 17 August 2013

Aegean Heaven: Skiathos

Kalimera, guys! In the last few years I've been travelling a lot to a beautiful greek island in the Aegean sea - Skiathos. It's a small island, but thanks to its untouched nature, unbelievably beautiful beaches and the cutest town which is also named Skiathos I like to call it my heaven.
I adore strolling down the beaches and taking pics of luxury yachts, tropical fruit and perfect sea landscapes.
The island is also known by its amazing nightlife. You can try all kinds of different cocktails and expensive wines in the town and also have a time of your life in some of night clubs you can find here, too.
But for me the most beautiful thing is sunbathing in the shadow of  pine at the most perfect beach Ampelakia.
Here are some of the pics, hope you enjoy them.
Xoxo,
Emma.
P.S. You can check out some more pics on my Instagram @missworldwide7 or under hashtag #mytriptoskiathos :)




Vromolimnos beach


Shrimp and mussels pasta I ate at the "Porto Paradiso" beach bar.


Skiathos Palace Hotel



Ampelakia beach


Chillin' with my bestie Joja at the "Mystique" beach bar. 



Lamb is something you must try if you come to Skiathos


Delicious cocktails made of vodka, cranberry juice and lime












1 comment: