Monday 19 August 2013

Stunning little town on the Adriatic - Herceg Novi


Hey, darls, 
today I'm posting about my favourite place in the world and I'm sure you'll love it! It is called Herceg Novi (or Castelnuovo, in Italian, as New castle) and is a coastal town in Montenegro located at the entrance to the Bay of Kotor and at the foot of Mount Orjen. A history of varied occupations has created a blend of diverse and picturesque architectural style in the city. Herceg Novi is a major Montenegrin tourist destination and people from all around the world come there to enjoy in its beauty. I go there every year and it just fulfils me: days spent at the beach with friends, music, the sea; and nights spent on the dock or at the dim lighted seashore with guitar and food, drinks.. So, I was in Herceg Novi a month ago and here are some pics and details from my diary;) Enjoy!
P.S.  If you want to see more pics, you can check on my Instagram profile: @angieallaroundtheworld.


Now you can see why I love this town so much: even when the weather is bad, Herceg Novi is shining and is veery beautiful and romantic.

 The whole Herceg Novi:)



 My little Chihuahua, Bendzi, and I on our way to heaven:)



 She's a Mexican, but she looovees Montenegro.


With my mom and sis at 'Mirista', beach with the cleanest (and very cold) water and the best bread with olives:)


 Jumpiiiing!



A delicious coffee that I got from one of the waiters, yummy!



My friends from: England, Norway,  Netherlands, Montenegro and Serbia. I luv those guys!


 My bf from Netherlands:)


The most beautiful sunset I've ever seen!


I'm trying to be a pro, but it's so much easier when you have pro models:)


Sunny day at my beach!


With my sis, in the yacht, on our way to Porto Montenegro!

 


In Porto Montenegro. Retro -  we love it!



Royalty ;)




Montenegrin happiness:)



Bye, bye..


xoxo, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment