Saturday 23 November 2013

Relaxing Weekend: Chilling in Belgrade

Hey guys! We're preparing a very large and amazing post named "Autumn in Belgrade", and it is going to be published very soon, but before that I'm posting about a relaxing and cheerful weekend I had.
I visited a very cute cafe at Obilićev venac in Belgrade "Mumu" where they sell Greek frozen yogurt. Despite my diet I couldn't resist the sweet temptation which I really enjoyed, but I've also fell in love with the place, because is perfect for chilling with friends and forgetting your problems.
After that I attended "Sexy Mexican Party" with my dearest friends and had so much fun drinking margaritas and eating nachos. 
I hope you'll like the pics!










                                                                  Frozen yogurt - perfection. 





                                 
                                                             So interesting decoration






Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment