Wednesday 25 September 2013

Chace your dreams: Bienvenidos a Colombia

Hey, dreamers! Today I officially start "Chace your dreams" serie of posts about places in the world I'm dying to visit. Travelling is my biggest passion and something that will certainly be my hobby or even my job in the future. Can't wait!
First post of this serie it's about Columbia, country in the north of South America, probably known to you by drugs, criminal and dangerous life in general. Here I'm presenting to you Columbia and its positive sides - there's a lot of them. I'm fascinated by this country, its people, language and tradition. 
People say that Columbian people, especially, women are the most beautiful in the world. They are also, like all the other latin people, always ready to party and have fun without thinking about tomorrow, that's why Columbia is the perfect destination for relaxing and partying. 
I hope one day I will get the chance to visit this incredible country, it is one of my greatest dreams and I'm definitely going to chace it!




 Bogotá is the capital of Colombia, and also it largest city. It's very urban and full of interesting places and sights.


Barranquilla is one of the largest cities, it is situated on the coast of Columbia. The most popular Columbians, Shakira and Sofia Vergara were born here. 


                                                          Amazing Cartagena


                                                            MedellĂ­n: Pablo Escobar's city


Santiago de Cali is one of the most popular cities for tourists.



Playa del cristal is a perfect beach - paradise on the Earth



Beach in Santa Marta


SELVA COLOMBIANA
 


 This is the wild side of Columbia. In selva is very difficult to survive, but the nature is just breathtaking! Exploring this area would be a real challenge and extreme adventure.







 Huge luxurious house in the middle of Columbian selva - I would love to be accomodated here enjoying wild and enchanting Colombia!

                                                                         Besos,
                                                                         Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment